Door 459 locals aangeraden ·
Tips van locals
Hiking up Table Mountain is a lifetime experience. Which you should do at least once in your lifetime.
Wonderful for hiking with a group of friends or take the short route and use the cable car. Fantastic views of the city and an icon of Cape Town, with some indigenous fauna and flora.
1. The iconic symbol of Cape Town Everyone knows the shape of Table Mountain and it is used as the logo for Cape Town Tourism and the City of Cape Town. 2. A World Heritage Site UNESCO has named Table Mountain one of eight World Heritage sites in South Africa. Not many people know this, but…
Tafelberg in ervaringen op Airbnb
Leer deze bezienswaardigheid kennen tijdens ervaringen op Airbnb: activiteiten in kleine groepjes en geleid door locals
Andere aanbevelingen van locals
“An absolutely fabulous place to linger in. Stunning gardens, wonderful restaurants / cafe with delicious food. Do not miss this special venue.”
- Door 724 locals aangeraden
“Beautiful shops and restaurants - sit facing the harbour whilst having lunch, dinner or sundowners”
- Door 329 locals aangeraden
“Great tourist shopping destination. Harbour with many fabulous restaurants. Live local entertainment ”
- Door 224 locals aangeraden
“The place where our liberation Leader, the Iconic Nelson Mandela was jailed for 27 years.”
- Door 142 locals aangeraden