How often do you find yourself in a verdant natural setting across a seasonal mountain stream and inches away from a Tiger Reserve? If this has caught your attention, then you know you're in for an adventurous ride. Discover the secrets of nature at the Mayapott Plantation Villa, a perfect wild and natural setting for camaraderie and fun. Gather your friends for a thrilling holiday at one of the most visually appealing villas ever.
P.S. Don't forget to click pictures at the loggia by the stream
Mayapott Plantation Villa is special because of its
- Convenient location easily accessible from the city
- Located at a working cardamom plantation
- Built across a seasonal mountain stream
- Plantation walk and cardamom processing visit
- Loggia across the stream
- Heavily surrounded by nature
- Swimming pool
- Spectacular architecture
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- Generator, inverter
- Wardrobe, hangers, iron
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Mosquito repellent
- Secured parking space for up to 3 cars
At an additional cost we can offer
- All meals
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 3 bedrooms.
- Attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- 2 rooms have king-sized beds and 1 room has a queen-sized bed.
- There are 4 bathrooms in the villa - 3 attached and 1 common.
- 3 bathrooms have electric geysers
- All bathrooms have towels and basic toiletries.
- The kitchen is equipped with a water filter, gas stove and drinking water, a refrigerator, mixer, grinder, a microwave and spices and condiments.
- Crockery and cutlery is available for 10 people.
- Guests may use the kitchen to prepare vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals.
- The living room seats 10 people comfortably.
- It offers a fireplace at an additional cost.
- There is a huge garden overlooking the stream.
- There is an open lounge on the ground floor with a queen-size sofa bed.
- There is a mezzanine deck with a single diwan bed, looking into the lounge.
- There is a private swimming pool.
- The pool is 15x10 ft. in size and 4 ft. in depth.
- It is accessible from 6AM to 8PM.
Mayapott Plantation Villa is built across a seasonal mountain stream, near a cardamom plantation. It is surrounded by lush greens and a tiger reserve nearby that is worth visiting.
During your stay at Mayapott Plantation Villa, we personally recommend
A visit to Periyar Tiger Reserve
Kattappana, KL, India