This unique custom-built 4,009 sq. ft. lake house is located at the mouth of Lyons Creek and Lake Gaston with direct main lake access in the upscale subdivision of West Winds. The home offers fabulous views, a large flat yard, a fire pit, a sandy beach area, and good water depth at the boathouse. The home is situated on a large point with over 550 feet of waterfront. The outside boasts a large wrap around porch, with a grill, a 12-person outdoor dining area, and comfortable patio furniture.
The large yard is perfect for croquette (included), cornhole (included) and other yard games. The wrap around sidewalk includes a ground level patio with 8 Adirondack chairs around a built-in firepit facing the lake. The boathouse includes a covered boat slip with a lift, an additional boat tie up area, a mini fridge, a large entertainment area with 6 comfortable lounge chairs, one double kayak and one canoe (with 4 life jackets). The water is perfect for swimming or fishing. We have included about a dozen water floats (and an electric air pump) for your use.
Inside on the main floor, the house’s modern design features an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings with exposed trusses, beautiful pine floors, and handsome wood paneled walls in the kitchen, great room, and office area. The great room features a 65-inch smart TV with DirecTV and built-in Bose speakers for music (with bluetooth technology). The great room is perfect for board games, reading, listening to music, relaxing around the stone fire place, or taking in the beautiful views of the lake. The open kitchen, which is the ideal place for cooking, has plenty of countertop space and includes a large refrigerator with freezer (and ice maker), a double oven, a stovetop, a dishwasher, and a microwave. For meals, you can dine at the 13-person inside dining table or hang out in the large covered screened in porch… or of course eat outside at the 12-person teak dining table, either of the 2 wrought iron tables (each of which seat 4 people), the comfortable outdoor teak seating area, or the 8 Adirondack chairs around the firepit overlooking the lake. The main floor also includes an office area with 2 oversized his-and-her desks which are perfect for guests to plug in (and includes a wireless black-and-white printer available for use by the guests). You will also find a newly renovated half bathroom, a new renovated laundry room (with 2 washing machines and 2 dryers), 2 bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms on the main floor.
The master bedroom on the main floor can accommodate 2 adults and features a queen bed, fantastic water views on 2 sides, a large walk-in closet, a 32-inch smart TV w/ DirecTV, a private door for easy entrance and exit onto the wrap-around porch, window blinds, a ceiling fan, and an ensuite bathroom with a dual vanity and a unique walk-in shower. The second bedroom on the main floor can accommodate 2 adults and features a queen bed, 2 large windows, a closet, a 42-inch smart TV w/ DirecTV, plenty of drawer space, window blinds, a ceiling fan, and a newly renovated ensuite bathroom with a bathtub.
On the second floor, you will discover 3 large bedrooms with high vaulted ceilings and a newly renovated full bathroom with dual vanities and a walk-in shower. The first upstairs bedroom can accommodate 3 adults and features a queen bed and an additional day bed, 2 large windows, a 40-inch smart TV w/ DirecTV, plenty of dresser and drawer space, window blinds, and a ceiling fan. The second upstairs bedroom can accommodate 4 adults and features 2 queen beds, fantastic water views, a 42-inch smart TV w/ DirecTV, a large walk-in closet with a barn door, plenty of drawer space, window blinds, and a ceiling fan. The third upstairs bedroom can accommodate 2 adults and features a king bed, fantastic water views on 2 sides, a 42-inch smart TV w/ DirecTV, a large walk-in closet with a barn door, drawer space, window blinds, and a ceiling fan.
The basement can accommodate 5 adults and features 2 bunk beds (4 beds) and an additional day bed, a full bathroom, drawer space, a game room (with an electric piano and foosball), a 50-inch smart TV with DirecTV, a brand new sectional couch, a wet bar with a sink and wine cooler, an additional door to outside for easy entrance and exit, and inside stairs up to the main floor.
• 7 smart TVs - the living room (65-inch), basement game room (50-inch), master bedroom (32-inch ), and all other bedrooms (40-inch or 42-inch)
• DirecTV receivers for all 7 TVs
• HBO (July 2019 through June 2020)
• Bluetooth sound system with built-in Bose speakers (living room and outside wrap-around porch area)
• Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, and lake towels included
• Bedroom linens and pillows included
• Liquid hand soap, individually wrapped bath bar soap, and individual conditioning shampoo included
• Hairdryers in each full bathroom
• Coffee pot, dishes, cups, crock pot, blender, pots and pans, and utensils
• Large kitchen refrigerator (with ice maker), double oven, stovetop, dishwasher, and microwave
• 13-person inside dining table
• Wet bar with a sink and wine cooler in the basement
• Screened in porch with comfortable furniture
• Outdoor gas grill
• Large wrap-around porch with 12-person outside dining table, 2 different wrought iron tables each with seating for 4 people, and spacious outdoor seating area
• Outside firepit entertaining area with 8 Adirondack chairs
• Boathouse includes a covered boat slip with boat lift, an additional boat tie-up area, a mini fridge, and a large entertainment area with 6 comfortable lounge chairs
• 1 double kayak and a canoe (with 4 life jackets)
• Croquette set and cornhole (all included) for beautiful grass yard
• Sandy beach for easy access swimming or fishing
• Over 20 board games
• Boat ramp located less than 2 miles away from the house
All of the following stores are located about 20 minutes away (15 miles) near the Food Lion Shopping Center at the main bridge
ABC Store (liquor store)
Food Lion (grocery store)
Lake Gaston Pit Stop (gas station)
Morningstar Marinas (boat rentals and bait shop)
Grampa’s Kitchen (barbecue) is located in downtown Littleton about 20 minutes (16 miles) from the house.
Lake Gaston Pizza is located about 20 minutes (15 miles) from the house at the Food Lion Shopping Center.
The Pointe at Lake Gaston is located about 20 minutes (15 miles) from the house near the main bridge on Lake Gaston.
WatersView Restaurant is located about 20 minutes (15 miles) from the house near the main bridge on Lake Gaston.
The house is located in the upscale West Winds neighborhood located on the south side of Lake Gaston about 8 miles north of downtown Macon, NC.
Macon, North Carolina, Verenigde Staten