Stimuleringsprogramma voor de registratie van Airbnb-verhuurders in Los Angeles: algemene voorwaarden
In order to receive the $300 payout to your Airbnb host account, you agree to the following terms and conditions for this campaign:
- You must have a valid Airbnb host account that is associated with the host account to which you received the in-product notifications.
- The registration number or pending registration number assigned to you by the City of Los Angeles must be correctly entered into your listing page by 11:59 p.m. PT on October 31, 2019.
- You must be a resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico (“U.S Resident”);
- Determinations of eligibility for this offer will be made in Airbnb’s sole discretion.
- Airbnb reserves the right to any remedy, including denial or cancellation of the cash payout or cancellation of your account, if fraud, tampering, violations of Airbnb’s Terms of Service or technical errors are suspected.
- You will receive a payout of $300 to your Airbnb account via your default payment method.
- Airbnb shall not be responsible for any of the costs incurred with your participating in this campaign, including costs to obtain the home-sharing registration number from the City of Los Angeles.
- Offer valid only for the original recipients of this offer via an in product notification. Limit one payout per host id. Cash payout cannot be transferred to another Airbnb account or combined with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- AIRBNB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE (INCLUDING INDIRECT OR EXTRAORDINARY LOSS AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES) DUE TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CAMPAIGN.
- AIRBNB SHALL BE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPUTER OR NETWORK PROBLEMS, SERVER PROBLEMS, OTHER ERRORS, INCLUDING YOUR NOT BEING ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CAMPAIGN.
- This campaign may be changed, suspended or canceled at any time and without notice to you. AIRBNB SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY THIS CHANGE, INTERRUPTION OR CANCELLATION.